upgrade blue voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrade blue voda

My site www.rockofrockwell.com was built with the old bluevoda, I want to upgrade to the new verson to have an easier way to build forms and have spell check. I am launching a new marketing company for building websites and will be building several new sites. How and what will be effected by upgrading? Will my existing .bvp files open in the upgraded version since they were built on the old one?

Re: upgrade blue voda

Originally posted by gofastbowtie View Post
    My site www.rockofrockwell.com was built with the old bluevoda, I want to upgrade to the new verson to have an easier way to build forms and have spell check. I am launching a new marketing company for building websites and will be building several new sites. How and what will be effected by upgrading? Will my existing .bvp files open in the upgraded version since they were built on the old one?
    Yes, nothing changes with regards to your old site files. They will all open up and can be edited with the upgraded versions.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Awsome, thank you very much

Comment

You're Welcome
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X