Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to have a site that is multilingual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to have a site that is multilingual?

Hi I'm making a website for my business using Bluevoda and I just found out I have no idea how make available in 3 different languages(with the mini pictures on the top showing the flags respectively....
    Does anyone knows how to help me with this matter?

I really appreciate.thank you very much!

Re: How to have a site that is multilingual?

Basically, you need to have the available font set loaded onto your system (to properly compose the content), and to manually duplicate each site in the resident language --- not as simple as COPY/PASTE as the language format must be conforming!

When using different language fonts, it will appear properly on your site to those specific targeted viewers, as they also have the same font loaded onto theri system, but will "default" to similar or altogether another font for visitors that do not have that language enabled on their system......so don't freak out when your friends "check out" the different versions and see things crazy!

Blue Voda does not have a "dynamic" translator included as would a shopping cart or other php-based fopundation, so you must do things manually, another reason the CLONE function comes in handy when duplicating pages to populate universally.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X