eamil from form on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eamil from form on site

I posted in general originally and was instructed to post here... I have a from to request name and email to be submited to email me the html code for the form is

<FORM name="LayoutForm" method="POST" action="mailto:rob@peacestream.org" enctype="multipart/form-data">
    <INPUT type="text" style="position:absolute;left:24px;top:103px;width :112px;z-index:39" size="14" name="email" value="">
    </FORM>

1. I can type an email address in the form but the Submit button does not submit.
    2. I can hit return or enter after typing in the email address and I will get the email posted to my email but with A POSTDATA.ATT that I can not open. I get an error: "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel." How do I do that?

Re: eamil from form on site

So, one thing at a time: 1. Your Submit button doesn't work because the form area only covers the email field. Pull the form area both towards the top and towards the bottom so the form are covers all three fields.
    2. Change the encoding type in plain txt, so you will receive it in plain text.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: eamil from form on site

Thank You!! That did it. The submit button was somehow not on the form field at all.

Comment

Working...
      X