Please review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my site

Hi all, I just finished my site. I would appreciate it if someone would check it out, and give me their honest oppinion. Thanks! http://www.discountdentalcareplan.com
    Joe Nascimento

Discount Dental Care Plan[/SIGPIC]

Re: Please review my site

I would decrease the text size for "10 and receive an extra 10% discount Call Now!.....1-888-632-5353 Try it Risk Free.....30 day money back Guarantee! as it looks all scrunched in there.

I think the site looks very well put together. That is the only thing that stuck out during my brief visit.

Good job!

Comment

Thanks for your quick response. I changed the font size and I spaced out the sentences a little more. Thanks for your opinion and advise.
      Joe Nascimento

Discount Dental Care Plan[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi Joe,
        Colours look good, clean and fresh. I like your navigation button choice but you do not have it on every page. I can't get back to a previous page, or check the other pages, on two or three of your pages. Felt that if i was looking for info on your site I would think this is too hard - and think next site please.

Heading on home page is grammatically incorrect. 'Is finding a way to......

IMO the navigation button would read better if instead of 'Child's Teeth' you used 'Children's Teeth'
        Sandra

Comment

Just a few things stand out
          - your page is too wide. If you change the width to 1000, you will cater for the majority of your audience and the scrollbar will disappear.
          - for some reason your ticker tape doesn't work with Firefox. You just get a frozen version on the page which doesn't look that good. Works okay in Safari and Chrome, is a bit stuttery in Opera but frozen in Firefox. My audience is around 30% Firefox users, so to me that is serious. Personally, I'd find something that worked in all browsers or make it a static banner.
          - last of all. I'm not a fan of highlighting stuff in yellow. Only my opinion but when I start seeing stuff highlighted in yellow I think "spammer" and my guard comes up. I think there are better ways of doing it.
          www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
          www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
          www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Working...
          X