Embedding Paypal button code into cell of table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embedding Paypal button code into cell of table

I've embedded the html code for paypal buttons into the cell html of a table. This makes it easy to position the button custom image as its embedded into the table.

Problem however is I get a text character ">" after the custom image in the table. Any way of getting rid of the extra text character? Its not something I added - it just appears after I enter the paypal button code into the cell html code and publish the page.

Thanks,

Adrian

(you can see what I mean at www.selffusingtape.com) (Best viewed with IE not firefox)
    Adrian
    A-B Technology Group

Re: Embedding Paypal button code into cell of table

I just tried deleting the last ">" character in the added html code and the extra ">" in the table is no longer there.

Adrian
    Adrian
    A-B Technology Group

Comment

Ok, so problem solved, but now I see that you cannot click on the image - the image isn't active - the html code for the image in the cell doesn't run.

ANy ideas would be most welcomed,

Thanks
      Adrian
      A-B Technology Group

Comment

My my my, complications. If I view the site from a firefox browser, I can click on the embedded paypal cart image in the table - works. But doesn't work from IE. Too bad - I was looking forward to embedding the paypal code in the table as an easy way to control its formatting.

Might have to look into using a cart package of some kind.

A
        Adrian
        A-B Technology Group

Comment

Have you tried putting the paypal code in an html box which can then be positioned exactly where you wish...............
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia View Post
            Have you tried putting the paypal code in an html box which can then be positioned exactly where you wish...............
            I think this might be your only option. I have images in cells I would love to make clickable but I don't think this is an option.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Most likely if you want it in the cell you will need to hand code the table in html including the paypal button and paste all of the code to an html box. Not hard at all really if you know coding or even use a free html editor.. Kompozer is one ..

KompoZer ist eine kostenlose Software zur Erstellung und Verwaltung von Websites. Das Programm funktioniert nach dem WYSIWYG-Prinzip.

I think it even has a table drop in so you dont actually have to code a table, but you would have to switch to html view to drop in the paypal code.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X