Vodahost domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodahost domains

Hello.. i am not sure if with my Vodahost account i can also log in to vodahost domains, i am trying but i do not know wich one is my log in name and pass, could somebody give me a clue please..

i was looking in my log in information but i could not find anything..

Re: Vodahost domains

Originally posted by Julia
    Hello.. i am not sure if with my Vodahost account i can also log in to vodahost domains, i am trying but i do not know wich one is my log in name and pass, could somebody give me a clue please..

i was looking in my log in information but i could not find anything..
    I usually use the same username and password on all my internet logins just to be able to remember. However, if you don't remember your username and password do as follows: go to Vodahost domains and go to login. Double click on the user field - don't type in anything, just doubleclick - and a small window with the possible usernames that you have used in Voda will appear. If you can't remember which one it is, chose the first, then click at the bottom, just above the Verisign logo, "If you have lost .....click here" The system will chek and if your username is correct, the "magic question" will appear. Answer it and your password will be immediately mailed to you. If not, go back and try with the second username, and so on till you find the correct one.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The problem is that i have never been loged in vodahost domain, i thought just you get an account automatically with your, because you have a domain name in vodahost account, but no idea, or must i make an account on my own

Comment

The problem is that i have never been loged in vodahost domain, i thought just you get an account automatically with your, because you have a domain name in vodahost account, but no idea, or must i make an account on my own
        if you havenever been in Vodahost Domains before, then you DON'T have an account there, therefore neither username and password.. Register now if you need a domain name.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

One thing is not clear to me, if i buy new domains, the minimum time registration is 2 years, what this mean exactly, let's say i buy domain names, but i do not use this domain names in two years to put a website on the internet, must i pay, after two years to keep the domains on my name? i really need this information..

Comment

One thing is not clear to me, if i buy new domains, the minimum time registration is 2 years, what this mean exactly, let's say i buy domain names, but i do not use this domain names in two years to put a website on the internet, must i pay, after two years to keep the domains on my name? i really need this information..
            To register a domain name you have to pay for the minimum time (in this case two years) whether you use it or not.
            Navaldesign

Comment

That's nice, i guess all prices in vodahost domains are for two years standard registered name then, in case i do not use i pay again, to keep the name on my name....

Comment

Only .co.uk domains are a mandatory 2 year registration as specified
                by the Queen. The rest of them can be changed to one year.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                X