metatags on ALL pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metatags on ALL pages?

Another question..... should you put metagas on all your pages you have built or just your index page and if you do should they be the same throughout?

Jan

Re: metatags on ALL pages?

Hi ..i think the answer for the first question is yes, and for the second one, not sure, but till know i have used the same tags for all my pages, but that's a good question should we use the same tags for all pages?

Well you can make a try at list finding out the rank of your tags till now here,
    http://www.widexl.com/remote/search-...-analyzer.html

and this is the topic, from where i took the link

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/int...imization.html

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Would still like an answer to my second question though.

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by j&p04
        Another question..... should you put metagas on all your pages you have built or just your index page and if you do should they be the same throughout?

Jan
        1. Yes
        2. Depends on the page content, if it differs a lot from the content of the other pages you would like to have specific meta tags for that page. Usually you put the same metatags because what you really need is traffic to your whole site, not that specific page.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks again Navaldesign, you have really come to my aid tonight.

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by j&p04
            Thanks again Navaldesign, you have really come to my aid tonight.

Jan
            You're welcome
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X