Subfolders in webmail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subfolders in webmail

Help needed...I am trying to create sub folders in my web mails but after creating the folders
    in the fild as a subfolder of, there is no option to choose...how must i set up sub folders...

Re: Subfolders in webmail

Originally posted by Julia
    Help needed...I am trying to create sub folders in my web mails but after creating the folders
    in the fild as a subfolder of, there is no option to choose...how must i set up sub folders...
    Which program do you use ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Squirrelmail......

Comment

Originally posted by Julia
        Squirrelmail......
        Squirrelmail inyour case dosnot provideyou with the option of creating subfolders, you can create folders at the same level of your inbox, sent etc. Just fill in the name of the folderyou want to create and chose "Create", the Refresh Folders list
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks .. and in Neomail can i create subfolders? do you know that?

Comment

No you can't
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X