how to get xara3d image on webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get xara3d image on webpage

Hi,...small problem which i hope someone can help with as this as driven me crazy for hours!...i have looked over the tutorials and can not find the answer,......i have designed the logo i want,...i export it on to computer file.gif.....when opening sitebuilder i pull up flash box,...double click find the file ,..open,....ok,.....and nothing happens,...any help will be welcomed with open arms,....thanks webdesigner

p.s,..i have read over since yesterday to be prepared and then this thing jumps up and bites,...but after reading over bluenovas forums i am sure this will be resolved

Re: how to get xara3d image on webpage

gif.file is not a flash file but it is an image, to add gif.file,use insert tool and then click image
    Nyoman

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply regarding xara3d,...i appreciate and realise that .gif is a image file and that swf is for flash which i was trying time after time until i read a post refering to exporting as .gif,which i started trying with no results,...i noticed on your website the use of xara3d so will listen to all the advice you can give concerning this,...(this is my only problem from stopping me starting,..well hope to hear from anyone today who can help in this matter,...well thanks to all in advance best wishes webdesigner

Comment

flash only can be seen when you publish your page or you preview in browser and sure you will never see anything in bluevoda flash box
        Nyoman

Comment

Hi there again,....so nothing will be seen till published or through a browser,...so you say the method i am using is correct and its normal to see nothing in flash box?...could you run over your idea of producing flash logo on my site,...well thanks again webdesigner

Comment

Hi Webdesigner
            1. if your file was swf(flash file), your method was correct you will never see anything until you preview in browser or you publish your page.Try to preview in your browser and you will know.
            2. if your file was gif.file, you have to add them the same as you add an image
            Hope will help
            Nyoman

Comment

Working...
            X