FTP Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP Help

Hi, I need help with a file transfer. I joined a Link building site, and they uploaded files to my site via FTP. Their link shows up on my index page on the bottom, now when I edit my index page, the link disappears. I contacted them, and they said I have to copy the file or back-up to my site. www.discountdentalcareplan.com They said I can use CuteFTP to do this. I already have Filezilla in my computer. Can someone help me. Thanks
    Joe Nascimento

Discount Dental Care Plan[/SIGPIC]

Re: FTP Help

Originally posted by joenas View Post
    Hi, I need help with a file transfer. I joined a Link building site, and they uploaded files to my site via FTP. Their link shows up on my index page on the bottom, now when I edit my index page, the link disappears. I contacted them, and they said I have to copy the file or back-up to my site. www.discountdentalcareplan.com They said I can use CuteFTP to do this. I already have Filezilla in my computer. Can someone help me. Thanks
    Personally my advice would be to consider NOT using these type of link programs. You are far far better off researching your own link exchanges if you want them to work for you. Using these types of link programs will often do the opposite of what you want from it.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: FTP Help

Well you wouldnt have to upload the file, just make sure the link is there.

However, with that said.. those link pages are worthless.. there is just page after page of links. Your links need to be categorized and no more than 50 per page or category. I wouldnt link with you there. What good is a page 10 listing? If i might never be seen in that mess?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X