paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paradise

:D Guess my first attempt to file here failed. Good Grief! Mea Culpa.
    Our website is for a retirement community of upscale manufactured homes in a unique setting.
    This is my first attempt at a website and is done thanks to the welcome and frequent support of Blue Voda's ***** and Friends.
    Any suggestions for improvements would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance
    www.lakejenningsliving.com

like it...

I think you should have a background on your first page. Other than that, it's a great site. Love the critters page!!! ;)
    -pony

Comment

I agree a background color would be nice. I read where the right side of your web page starting at the top is one of the first areas glanced at. Maybe you could use the right side of your home page with some comments from some who already live there. Or highlight what makes you different from the rest. Just an idea. I do like it.
      www.assetravel.com

Comment

I don't think you neccesarily need a background color, just some borders. You need to section off your website so the people viewing it focus on one given thing. I recommend using one of the BlueVoda templates or placing dividers between the different sections.
        ::Steven.H::

Comment

NO....Don't add a background. I think white is the perfect pallet. It permits
          you to be as creative as you want.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X