leaton1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaton1

my domain name is http://www.mischomesales.com.
    my name is Jim and I am haveing a very hard time with my webpage builder. I install images, lines or shape on my page and I cannot control where this item will show up.I put them in place and lock the page and they will show up somewhere else. I have installed the no canch htem between header and this did not help. can someone please hep me to get this to work right.
    thank you
    leaton1

Re: leaton1

Originally posted by leaton1 View Post
    my domain name is http://www.mischomesales.com.
    my name is Jim and I am haveing a very hard time with my webpage builder. I install images, lines or shape on my page and I cannot control where this item will show up.I put them in place and lock the page and they will show up somewhere else. I have installed the no canch htem between header and this did not help. can someone please hep me to get this to work right.
    thank you
    leaton1
    Jim, looking at your site, nothing seems to stand out as incorrectly placed, can you elabortae?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ok, from what I'm seeing of your site, except with some little tweaks needed here and there, you seem to be off to a great start. Can you give me something specific that you are having a problem with?

A suggestion for you though would be to center your pages in the browser. View, Page Properties, "Center in Browser"
      HalaalPages.com
      FREE Georgia Muslim Directory

Comment

I had to guess where to put the images of my computer. i will put them in what seems to be the right place on the webuilder and you can see where they come out. ok I have placed them in the proper position in the web builder page. look at the position of the pictures on the page named computers.
        thank you
        leaton1

Comment

the jewelry page is doing the same thing

Comment

hmmmm, try removing the lightbox gallery, and use the normal gallery, let me know if that changes anything. By the way, your site is very confusing? what is it... are you selling a house, jewellery, computers???
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

all the above. this is not a buisness site. The jewelry and the poams are just a hobby of my wife. she wrote the poams and made the jewelry and this website is new to me so I appericate all the help I can get and will be more than glad to help anyone I can. I will try what you said Thank you and I will let you know if it works.
              leaton1

Comment

I tried to insert a reg image and it came out to the same way. it will not add to proper position. I cannot publish to proper location. did you see the problem.
                leat349

Comment

which page did you try?

Comment

I tried inserting photo gallery and still no success

leaton1

Comment

do you want to email me one of the pages in question? Happy to look at it for you.

Comment

computer page
                        leaton1 http://www.mischomesales.com

Comment

It's at the top of this page

Comment

You should remove your email address quickly, not good to post on here.

Comment

Nothing come through?

Comment

Working...
                              X