Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding Excell to page

Hi
    I have another question,( more to follow am sure) I have created a interactive form in Excell, how do i add it to my pages, have tried pasting it but it loses all its format, am getting all confused.
    Thank you to every one for all your usefull posting and answers, am learning a lot from reading.Forms are brand new to me

Re: adding Excell to page

You cannot have an interactive form on your page unless you are using some form of CMS program.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I haven't done anything like this before so this is a bit of a guess off the top of my head but....

If you use Googles interactive excell program, would it not be possible to link to it through an inline frame on the page you want to show this? As I said, I am guessing here, but I don't see any reason why this shouldn't work.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi, Google Doc's will give you this facility & let you decide who can & cant interact with the document. Once you have made the document in google, just pop it in an iframe on your site.

Ah! Ramsey has the faster fingers. lol
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
          Hi, Google Doc's will give you this facility & let you decide who can & cant interact with the document. Once you have made the document in google, just pop it in an iframe on your site.
          Google docs, that's what I meant..sorry couldn't think of the name at time of posting!
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you gentlemen for your help, am setting up with Google now
            the page is to have prices on it and all the customer has to do is enter the quanity to see the cost before ordering, Is this a interactive form?
            Thank you in advance

Comment

Ah! Now your getting into the shopping cart area of web building. You might be better off putting up a new post explaining what you want the form to do (step by step) & see if a script can be made for you by one of the members.
              Alternatively! one of the FREE shopping cart script's may do this for you.
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you Chris
                The form is a cost calculator
                It has the items listed so all the customer has to do is insert the quanity of which items they want then it will give them the cost. then all they have to do is email me and place a order for final cost of shipping /handling etc.

Comment

Hi, this will certainly involve a script for the calculations. Navaldesign would be worth a visit to help you with this. This is certainly his area of expertise.
                  Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

An interactive form is quite easy with Google Docs. The problems start when trying to submit the form info. You can't do that with Google docs, at least to my knowledge.
                    In this case you need a Javascript or Ajax driven form that the user can submit after everything else is filed in / calculated.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X