picture Gallery info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture Gallery info.

1. when making a picture gallery page, with small pictures (132) x (132) of upto about 15 to 20 pictures for visiters to click on each one to view a bigger picture ,but that part is not my problem, i just would like to know whats the best way to make the gallery ,it self for the 20 pictures, i would like to know a better or easyer way ,then i have been doing it... 2. first i resize each an every picture, all 20 in win zip to make them that size, then i open up two window at the same time ,an those two windows are of coruse the Blue web Builder an also my pictures window ,an then i just drag & Drop each small picture from pictures window to the blue web builder, then i place them where i would like them on my page ,can anyone tell me if theres a better way to do this ?

Re: picture Gallery info.

the easier and the best way to make gallery is by using photo gallery tool. with the latest version of bluevoda now you can choose the target of window: popup window, new window or same window
    Nyoman

Comment

My similar question was answered in another post. Make your pop up pictures the size you want and BV takes care of the rest in the photo gallery. To see it in action choose Preview in Browser. I found for me and my products that 3-4 columns work best. You have to play around with it, resize the corners, try adding or removing and see how it looks by changing it. You can always add another gallery underneath. It is an awesome option, exactly what I needed.
      http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

kad,

Give the link below a look as it discusses/demonstrates many different ways to display photos.

http://netisopen.com/computer/PICT001/PT001.html

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

nksiefert
          don't forget if you put your mind to it you can achieve any effect you want with a gallery, you don't have to stick to the norm. have a look at what you might be able to do.
          http://aliensanonymous.org/album%201/index.html

http://www.aliensanonymous.org/gallerys.html

Comment

hey i like that aliens very nice is it powerd by simplveiwer and wheres it from and is it free lol
            oops not happy lol they are not very clear in big pic
            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hello allstarfaces
              first yes it is simpleveiwer with Porta. it is Free if you scroll down a little bit you will see there links on the right.
              second what you have to remember that those picture or of UFOs moving. so the pictures were not that in focus to start with, if you had posed pictures it would be alot better.

Comment

looks realy cool is it from your site?
                The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Yes : The first link was from the main site the second link is was from a spin off that i have been work on for scripts and graphics ect called Area 51. (see link on signature )

Comment

Working...
                  X