Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usefull tips welcome

Hi all,

after several weeks of hard work and a lot of help from all at BV (THANKS!!), I have finally published my company's website http://www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk . Its not completely finished yet, and I realise I still have some work to be done, but the design is there. Its my first site and I would like to get some tips and comments of you.

Thanks
    Ozer

Blue Bird Homes
    "Who doesn't want to live in a sunny place"

www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk

Re: Usefull tips welcome

Great site! Very easy to navigate, and eye catching.

It was a bit slow loading, but I use dial up so I'd wait to see what others say before trying to make changes.

Keep up the good work! :)

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Tnx Kellie, I am using cable connection myself, but I still had the same problem with long loading time. I have resized most of the pics, but it would be nicer if all the items would load at the same time I realise.
      Ozer

Blue Bird Homes

www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk

Comment

Hi,
        May i say what a terrific site,it is a credit to you.I am also doing a travel site and would be priveliged to post a link to you on my site if you would do the same.your site loaded quickly with my broadband connection.Well done.
        regards
        Jay
        Jay
        www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Thank you, I hope to get some time of soon, to finish the rest of the site. You are welcome to contact me to put a link, I had a look at your site and it showes me I still got some things to learn :)
          Ozer

Blue Bird Homes

www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X