PDA

View Full Version : Usefull tips welcome

Mavi Kus
02-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Hi all,

after several weeks of hard work and a lot of help from all at BV (THANKS!!), I have finally published my company's website http://www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk . Its not completely finished yet, and I realise I still have some work to be done, but the design is there. Its my first site and I would like to get some tips and comments of you.

Thanks

KJay_23
02-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Great site! Very easy to navigate, and eye catching.

It was a bit slow loading, but I use dial up so I'd wait to see what others say before trying to make changes.

Keep up the good work! :)

Kellie

Mavi Kus
02-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Tnx Kellie, I am using cable connection myself, but I still had the same problem with long loading time. I have resized most of the pics, but it would be nicer if all the items would load at the same time I realise.

wiggytuftuk
02-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Hi,
May i say what a terrific site,it is a credit to you.I am also doing a travel site and would be priveliged to post a link to you on my site if you would do the same.your site loaded quickly with my broadband connection.Well done.
regards
Jay

Mavi Kus
02-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Thank you, I hope to get some time of soon, to finish the rest of the site. You are welcome to contact me to put a link, I had a look at your site and it showes me I still got some things to learn :)