how do i get to "about" us page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i get to "about" us page?

my site's name is babyjaneincorp how do i get to the "about us" screen when i click on the "about us" button. my email address is icu4sara******.com

Re: how do i get to "about" us page?

Put your correct address in the example below and save your about page as aboutus or about_us
    then create the link as shown below:

http://babyjaneincorp.xxx/aboutus.html (no spaces)
    or

Please note: you can find all this info by watching the video tutorials, and there is no point in posting your email address as the only ones to use it would be the spambots..............
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

thank you so very much. but i need to ask a question, when the person clicks on the "about us" what do i have to do to my web page that i'm trying to make for that person to see my text

Comment

Create your site and make sure all the links are absolutely correct and then publish the site and it should all work. If some pages such as the about us page don't work, then you have something wrong with the page address etc. - All it takes is one incorrect keystroke such as a comma instead of a full stop (dot as in dot com) and that page won't work.

As the previous reply said, it's all in the videos. If this is your first site, it's all a bit daunting, but don't be put off. The videos and this forum will help you through it and once you get rolling they'll be no stopping you!

Comment

Working...
        X