Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geting more traffic

Hi everyone

I’m in about to finish my web site soon probably in a month time but I still not getting traffic to it ( 20- 30) visitors a day with 10 to 12 unique . I’m using the web site http://www.submitexpress.com/analyzer/ to check every single page I build and trying to be on 100% with my mata tags – title, description and keywords. Also I’m going to use and some information from Karen and the 15 minute SEO thread which is great. I’ve done some research and I found out that is better to have one way backlinks or 3 way links then reciprocal link where I don’t get in most cases the link back to me. Please anybody have a look my web site and give me some advice.

Thanks
    Overseas Investment Property
    SPA Resort Cyprus Larnaca
    Interior Painting Ideas and Painting Tips

Re: Geting more traffic

Get real!
    You are not even finished with completing your site (which has not gone unnoticed, according to the SE/BOT cache) and you are wanting someone to "analyze" your site and provide you professional details to increase metric values (and traffic to it) for free?

There is more than enough resources, suggestions, methods, and "free" tools you can use if you fully researched these forums. Once implemented, you can take greater satisfaction knowing that everything you are enjoying is the direct result of your individual efforts!

If you want someone else to give up their time for professional optimization services, expect to pay anywhere from $40-120/hour (depending on the degree of professionalism truly present).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Well.. Ill give your site the once over and suggestions for $25.00 an hour, but more than that.. again costs more.

Please do the 15 minute SEO as it gives you KEY places to BEGIN your journey into SEO.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oh and youre very confused about 3 way links and reciprocal links. Any link BACK to you is a back link rather they play RING AROUND THE ROSIE with it or not, and do a direct link site to site. THE KEY ISSUE is RELVANCY, not how you wear yourself out establishing it. NATURAL linking weighs more than carefully contrived try to fool google linking any day of the week.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for your answers but I’m not going to pay that amount of money ( 120$ an hour ) to any company out there. I use to pay but not any more because I found BV. Imagine a company ask for 345€ just to let me have a control on my titles, 295€ for my keywords and 295€ for a site map. I didn’t pay that of course and so I fell with that web design company. I had a quote from a few webmaster about my SEO but all of them said that is better to build a new web site which is about 5000€ ( in the area where I live ) because to analyze someone else web site it’s going to be more expensive so I didn’t ask anybody to analyze my web site Vasili ( for FREE ) I just ask for some advise and as you said I rather to do everything on my own and of course some help from all of you in this forum.

About that pages which are still under construction do you thing that is a problem? I’ve got a friend and he has a similar web site and he is doing really really well but he also has a pages which are still under construction so I don’t thing so that’s a big deal.

I also found that I’ve got only 11 pages from my web site in the primary index and the rest of 170 are in the supplemental index which means they sit there and doing nothing and because of that useful info in this forum and knowing some more sources where I can check my meta tags, keywords cloud etc. I can go back and optimize them
          Overseas Investment Property
          SPA Resort Cyprus Larnaca
          Interior Painting Ideas and Painting Tips

Comment

Working...
          X