website refresh when clicked on favorites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website refresh when clicked on favorites

Please help.. when people place my website in their favorites (bookmark also i think)
    how do i create my website so that when i make changes and republish... it will appear when they go into my website again.

Thanks for your help.

I also canot remove the top part of writing which appears on my front page. I did not put it there and it does not appear on my side... Please take a look and let me know how i can delete it

Re: website refresh when clicked on favorites

Hey try this link...it helps on the refreshing...I use this code all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by jayde22 View Post
      I also canot remove the top part of writing which appears on my front page. I did not put it there and it does not appear on my side... Please take a look and let me know how i can delete it
      I have found that to fix these kinds of problems, it is quicker to rebuild the page from scratch than to wait for responses on the forum. If I get the same results after rebuilding........then I post for help, stating that I have rebuilt it and still have a problem.

Good Luck
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Hi,

I agree with Karen on the rebuilding of your webpages as you have no choice but to do so.

Your webpage is taking a horribaly long time to load and you will have to optimized all your images for the web to make them load faster.

There are some free downloads in VodaSupport. Download the PixResizer.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X