Attaaching word documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attaaching word documents

I would like to attach microsoft word documents. How do I do that?

clarksvillemiddlemusic.com

Re: Attaaching word documents

Attach the document ?

You can't insert a word document in your site builder, however you can UPLOAD the word document on your server, and create a link (a text or image or button link) to the document so that your visitors will be able to download it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Is this response also relevant to pdf files? In Soho it is possible to add an Acrobat plugin allowing opening the file from the website. How does it work in Bluevoda? There is a plugin button on the toolbar but I cannot figure out what is it for.

Comment

If this is a PDF, and IF you have Acrobat 6 or higher installed on your computer, you neeed no plugin. Linking a PDF document will result in Acrobat opening directly in your broweser and displaying the PDF document.

With Word files this is not possible, you need to download the document and then open it in your Word software.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Many thanks. Tested and proven.

Comment

Working...
          X