X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image link to different image, advise

Hi,

The domain I have on BV is
    Bub Waldrop Roofing | San Angelo, TX | Roof Replacement and Repair, Severe Weather Repair

I have 2 things I need to do but could not find answers or figure it out.

First, I need to have a gallery where the thumbnail is 1 image, but when clicked on, it goes to a different image.

For example.

The gallery shows 8 types of roof shingles and styles. It is an up close detail of the product. When clicked on, it goes to a picture of the entire roof.

Secondly, At the top of a page, I have multiple products listed. Is there a way to click on the text and have it go directly down the page to that section.

For example, we have Composite roofs, Cedar shakes, steel roofs etc.

I want to click on the text, ie. composite, and have the page move down to that section.

any help is appreciated.

Re: image link to different image, advise

Hi, upload some larger images to your server of the roof tiles & then in BV pop a thumbnail image of the tile on your page, d/click the image for the properties & then select link & check the box open in new window. Pop in some sizes & the url of the large image you uploaded. PREVIEW.
    This post might help on the linking down the page. BOOKMARKS
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks , Chris

Hopefully I can follow your instructions...sometimes I am not the brightest bulb in the pack.

As always, you guys on this forum come through.

Comment

Working...
      X