Fansite question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fansite question

Would it be withing the guidelines to make a fansite about somebody? Nothing big and fancy just to show their big hit fights and stuff. And i got one more question, im sorry if i sound dumb :P. would it be legal to make a fansite about someone w/o their permision? Really sorry guys if i sound really stupid atm. Ty so much to anyone that will help me out =)

Re: Fansite question

I don't see why that would be a problem legally. People write unauthorized biographies all the time. But when it comes to online, though, where you may have some problem would be the pics you use on your site.

As far as Vodahost is concerned, I don't think that would be breaking an rules here either. But, I could be wrong. I'm not one to read the fine lines, but something tells me it's fine.

Hope this was helpful and if I've said any thing wrong or misleading, I stand corrected.
    HalaalPages.com
    FREE Georgia Muslim Directory

Comment

Actually... if theres a copyright on images etc.. you could get yourself in a wringer.. so dont steal photos you arent entitled to or dont have permission to use.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I would use the youtube videos, so it would be okay then right?

Comment

yes, you totally can use YouTube videos.
          HalaalPages.com
          FREE Georgia Muslim Directory

Comment

Working...
          X