Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Margain Problems Please Help

Hello,

I would like to create my page with 1000 width by 1000 length margains. Sounds easy enough right? Well I created my pages went to page properties, set them to 1000 x 1000 and hit the preview button to see if they would look right like that. In the preview I was happy with the results. I then published them and the width (L/R) is correct but length (T/B) is not. Thankfully it does show all of my information but hugs the bottom very tightly, meaning no extra room below the bottom of my page. Here is one page http://www.digitalizedmemories.com/services.html This is not my first go at the webpage building. I have already built 2 other sites with BlueVoda and this will be my 3rd. I have so much content I need to add to this site that I cannot begin to fully use it until I get my template pages complete then I will begin tweaking each one individually and republishing.

Thank You In Advance For Replies,

Robert Campbell
    Digitalized Memories

Re: Page Margain Problems Please Help

Hi, with the http://www.digitalizedmemories.com/services.html page, you haven't used the center in page facility's.
    With the T/B problem you can add a word the same colour as the background & place it an inch or two bellow the base line. or transparent shape
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ok but I dont understand why this does that? When you set your page settings L/R, U/D shouldnt it follow what you set them to be? I can understand the L/R being different if your viewing from a different monitor but why does it not do the U/D correctly when you can just scroll U/D on your browser?

Also I cant figure this out either. I have created Glass Buttons with no link because I liked the look. I have completed the page and published it.
      www.digitalizedmemories.com/services.html Again the L/R is correct but the Top/Bottom is not.

Another thing on this same page all the buttons say MyPoints when in my BlueVoda page I created they are all different. Not only that they are all scretched out.

*** I did clear my browser cache, history etc before and after publishing to no avail.

Please reply with some help.

-Robert Campbell
      Digitalized Memories

****Figures I built 3 other sites using BlueVoda with little problems, as soon as I go to build mine several plague me. :/

Comment

Hi,
        When you set your page settings L/R, U/D shouldnt it follow what you set them to be?
        Yes! But this may depend on other things that might bet set to certain parameters. IE: Have you checked the (Layout>Guide Settings) on the main menu.?

www.digitalizedmemories.com/services.html Again the L/R is correct but the Top/Bottom is not.
        Looks good on my machine.

all the buttons say MyPoints
        Not sure what you mean as it all looks good here.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I reworked it I think it is all good now. TY

Comment

One small point:

I would suggest that you replace the "guestbook" for a proper "Contact" form as all the quick contact messages will be on permanent display.

Use the Form Wizard to create a very quick "Contact Form" where the messages will be sent to you by email and therefore remain private.
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
            X