It's driving me crazy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's driving me crazy!!

I am building a RSVP form for my daughter's wedding site. This is page 1 showing instructions:

and I have built the form here:

I password protected the form page, putting it in the subdirectory "rsvp" that I created, which pop ups perfectly, asking for the user id and password. However, when the information is entered, I get the infamous "404 Not Found". BTW, the user id is "wedding" and the password is "test".

I have looked in the FTP and I don't see rsvpform.php in the rsvp subdirectory. It is on the left side but when I try to drag and drop the file to the rsvp subdirectory, it won't go.

Now, I can get to the form page via:

http://www.jasonandchelsea.com/rsvp/rsvpform.html

as it's in the FTP. Of course, you can't fill out the form since it's html. I have tried to save it using the .php into the rsvp subfile, with no problems when uploading. It's just isn't showing up in the rsvp subdirectory even though I am saving it there.

Where am I going wrong? How can I get the .php file into the rsvp sub file? Is this my problem? BTW, I've watched the videos and searched for hours with no luck!

Help!!!

Re: It's driving me crazy!!

Not necessary to reply. I downloaded the latest version of BV and viola', everything works perfectly!!

Thanks BV for such awesome tools you've made available to us!

Comment

Working...
    X