re Video adition to BV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re Video adition to BV

I have made a movie and rendered it in .WMV it plays perfectly in windows player, but it will not transfer to BV. I have used the WM icon on the side of the web builder as I have done before with success.
    Can some one tell me where the fault might be.
    Thank you

Re: re Video adition to BV

Have you uploaded the .WAV file to your public_html/ directory yet?

It needs to be there for it to be "found" to play .... (according to the link you established in the Media Box, right?)....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Vasili,
      Thank you, wouldn't know where to start but I am going to investigate, if I get stuck in the process I'll come back to the forum
      Thanx
      Hans

Comment

Hi again, I'm back pretty fast. Have looked in the Public Html folder... nothing there.
        Please tell me how to upload the file WAV. Is this now apart from the link I put into the property add of the media icon box on the builder page?

Comment

you can use the file publisher icon at bv.its below the plugin icon,or use your Bv ftp. see.. helping image
          James Acobas

Comment

Thanx for the help, I was looking fore the fault in the wrong place. I resolved the problem by remaking the movie in my pinnacle studio editing suit to medium quality in place of high quality. It now plays -no problems at all, it transfered readily to my site page. Thank you all for your interest.
            Hans

Comment

Working...
            X