PDA

View Full Version : re Video adition to BV

start living
10-10-2008, 10:35 PM
I have made a movie and rendered it in .WMV it plays perfectly in windows player, but it will not transfer to BV. I have used the WM icon on the side of the web builder as I have done before with success.
Can some one tell me where the fault might be.
Thank you

Vasili
10-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Have you uploaded the .WAV file to your public_html/ directory yet?

It needs to be there for it to be "found" to play .... (according to the link you established in the Media Box, right?)....

start living
10-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi Vasili,
Thank you, wouldn't know where to start but I am going to investigate, if I get stuck in the process I'll come back to the forum
Thanx
Hans

start living
10-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Hi again, I'm back pretty fast. Have looked in the Public Html folder... nothing there.
Please tell me how to upload the file WAV. Is this now apart from the link I put into the property add of the media icon box on the builder page?

jamslive
10-11-2008, 10:35 AM
you can use the file publisher icon at bv.its below the plugin icon,or use your Bv ftp. see.. helping image (http://software-selling-site.you10.net/Helping/file%20pub.JPG)

start living
10-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Thanx for the help, I was looking fore the fault in the wrong place. I resolved the problem by remaking the movie in my pinnacle studio editing suit to medium quality in place of high quality. It now plays -no problems at all, it transfered readily to my site page. Thank you all for your interest.
Hans