Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irregular functioning of the web mail (Neomail)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irregular functioning of the web mail (Neomail)

Hello,

I've configured 2 accounts (+ the default one) in the Neomail. I do not use Outlook or such. I am experiencing the following problems with the webmail (Neomail):

1. The message moved to trash sometimes reappears in the inbox after I pressed the "clean the trash" button (??) So I can not delete messages.
    2. A "session time out" mesage when I e.g. click the button to move message to "neomail trash" folder. This happens on only one of my 3 e-mail accounts (?!). When I refresh everything gets back where it was before. I try again immediately and I am getting the same "time out" message again (??!). It can not time out so quickly!
    3. By the way, why do I have several trash boxes in the Neomail? (trash inbox; neomail trash) What's the difference?
    4. Quite often a "page not found" error appears when I attempt one or another action in the mail like e.g. moving message from one folder to another.
    5. All in all it looks like the Neomail is working in quite unstable manner. Because of those "time outs" and "page not found" errors that appear now and then I hardly can understand how to operate this mail.

Is there any way to check that it was configured correctly? May be some setting in my account are incorrect? How can I check it? Is there any manual/ tutorial on how to operate the web mail (not Outlook!) available?

Thanks for any help,
    Best regards,
    nikita.andreev@productionplanning.ru

Re: Irregular functioning of the web mail (Neomail)

Please use horde or squirel mail...we are experiencing problems with NEO mail
    We are in the proccess of resolving them.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X