uuload images and text to a page via you browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uuload images and text to a page via you browser

Hey. am build a website for someone but the person doesn't have any HTML knowledge and he wants to post picture and text on one of the html pages.
    i need a scritp that would enable him to login to the site and get a simple form where i can upload his image and text then it will automatically post it on that page..
    Thank you in advace..

Re: uuload images and text to a page via you browser

not sure what you want - probably why no one has responded. if you want him to send you the files then you would upload to the page, you can do that either through the form building or he can just send you the file through email. what i do for an away customer is he has blue voda uploaded to his computor. i send him the original file, lets call that a template. he inserts his pictures and text and sends the new file back to me with a separate folder for the images. now when i get the new file, i save it to the folder and import the pictures and save it on my computor and publish it.
    is this what you are talking about. please remember he cannont publish on his computor unless you give him the username and password to the back office.
    hope this helps
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

It is quite possible to do what you ask, but some more info is required. Usually a Rich Text Editor is required and, if the uploaded content must remain there, a database is also required. Another approach would be to have a rich text editor, then a backend script that would receive the content and create a page (in plain html or php) that will remain permanently on the site (until removed).
      Usually a template is used for this case, and only the content is uloaded through the form.

If you wish you may contact me through my contact form.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        If you wish you may contact me through my contact form.
        cough cough!! Are you short of work George??? I haven't heard from you
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X