PDA

View Full Version : Norwegian Tour Operator

nicholas@x-west.com
02-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Finally coming to an end! Webdesign is a lot of work, but also a lot of fun when things work :)

Honest feedback (critique) would be highly appriciated.

www.x-west.com (http://www.x-west.com)

Mavi Kus
02-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Very nice indeed! It looks very proffesional, loads quickly, informative and beautiful pictures. One very small comment, it loads on the left side of my screen leaving the right side a bit empty, but I have to see it didnt really bother me. Keep up the good work!

Mavi Kus
02-06-2006, 05:31 PM
One more small detail: it would be nice if you give the page a name (I mean title) cos right now it shows untitled page. Just a tip to make it even better.

KJay_23
02-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Hi There!

Great site! Very easy to navigate, load time wasn't too bad, even on dial up, and it looks professional.

Only 2 suggestions:
1. Make sure all of your pages are titled. The only pages that had titles (that I could see) were Home, Security, and Contact. The rest came up as Untitled.

2. When your site loaded, every page had a big open space on the far right of the page. Perhaps this would be a great spot for pictures of tourist attractions?

Anyhoo, job well done! :)

Kellie

nicholas@x-west.com
02-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Thanks for very prompt and great feedback!
- I will start working with the page titles right away.

- Concerning the page being centered to the left, I have had some problems: I have marked (under page properties) that the site should be centered in the browser. However, when opening the site on a 17 inch screen the webpage has appared a bit to the left. Have I missed anything here? Can I solve this somehow? BTW: great idea to use the space to the right for something useful....

- I have also maneged to set up my e-mail address as my username. This might not be such a good idea :) Is it possible to change this? I have just started to use the forum today....

Again, thank you!

VodaHost
02-06-2006, 05:51 PM
WOW.......I love it!!!!

wiggytuftuk
02-07-2006, 01:44 AM
Hi,
Excellent site, the only fault i can find is the same page set on the left,try right clicking on page choose properties and reduce pagewidth this should bring it all across when being viewed without loss of content.
regards
Jay