extension name for guestbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extension name for guestbook

I have put a guestbook on my website: www.dodgecountyindiansports.com, several comments have been entered earlier today, however, now it will not post a submitted comment. I have reviewed the tutorial again on what to do; however, if I go to file manager and change permission for guestbook.php & guestbookdb.php to 777 it gives a server error. I have read all other posts in regards to guestbook forum questions, but still have not been able to figure why it no longer works. I placed the guestbook on my index page. Could someone please take a look and advise as to how this can be corrected. It is very important to me that I get this fixed quickly. Thanks for any suggestions.
    ld1951

Re: extension name for guestbook

You must chmod it back to 755. It will not run at 777. Please also post a link to the guestbook as I didnt find it on your site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: extension name for guestbook

the guestbook link is on lower left of main index. I have changed the permission to 755 (file wesmullisguestbook.html);, and posted comment, it still does not post on comment page. the url of guestbook page I have named http://www.dodgecountyindiansports.c...guestbook.html
      under file manager in directory there are are two files one named
      guestbook.php (permission set to 755), and guestbookdb.php (permission set to 755). Do you know what I may be doing wrong? Thanks! ld1951

Comment

Working...
      X