Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Engines Recognition Pleeeaaasssee

Hi,
    Just wondering when it is likely that your site will show up in search engines.
    Have applied to google, msn, yahoo and done as requested . can see my website has been visited to by spybots .
    So is it just they don't like the site, if so what can i do.
    I applied three days ago, maybe i'm just over eager.
    Out of work at moment so maybe i just got too much time lol ( Credit Crunch aaarrrggghh)
    Thanks
    Paul

Re: Search Engines Recognition Pleeeaaasssee

Hi, it can take a wile for your pages to get through the system with the SE,s. But cant really tell you to much without your sites url.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

www.billinghamcharitytrophy.com oops sorry lol

Comment

OK, I don't show that Google has spidered your site yet - but even when they do - you need to do a lot of work in order to have a page that they'll recognize and return in searches.

First, you need to give yourself a good page title - what you have now is not good. Then, you need to have the words you want to be found for USED on the page - including your name. Right now your name is in your header - which is good - but you don't have the name appearing as alt text from the header.

Again - it's going to be work - and take time - it doesn't happen overnight, unfortunately.

I'm also moving this entire thread to the search engine room - where it belongs - and where you might want to do some reading :)
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X