some help to develop my website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some help to develop my website.

i have for the past few years trying to develop a website for e commerce purpose. but usually it will all go to nothing as i would not be able to proceed due to some problem with the building of the website. I hope somebdy ot there can give a hand in developing a website this time as I really want to go all out ot succeed tthis time. Any one please. by cherine

Re: some help to develop my website.

sure, building a commerce website can be a little tricky, but have you looked and watched the tutorials for soho launch. how many products do you have. do you have the pictures and information of these products. do you have a merchant. these are all questions that you must answer. if you need some help just contact me through my contact us page on my website. good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

hi,
      I would be happy 2 help you. i have an ecom site myself. www.ashleyz.com

Comment

Greetings!

I can surely help you in building ecommerce website for you. I already developed many ecommerece websites:

Check my work on ecommerce websites here:

I can do this for you in US$800 with complete new design and payment gateway integration etc.

Contact me here: zeeshandoit******.com

Best Wishes,

Zeeshan

Comment

Beware anyone quoting a price before they know the full specifications of what you actually need.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Id be happy to help you to.. contact or call me from my website for a quote... like David says...beware of quotes site unseen. It could be as little as $100 bucks to get you set.. or as much as 1500 depending on what you are doing and where you are with things.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia View Post
              Beware anyone quoting a price before they know the full specifications of what you actually need.
              Oh, I don't know .... he offered a set price for the type of work he gave examples to, meaning that would be the limit to the build as priced according to the samples.

I too, have a minimum price for an eCommerce build, but what I consider to be "must haves" are different from another person's, and although I might include them in my minimum price, others may not even know how to install those features at any price! So, given his post, this is what he can do for $800 (which is slightly higher than the average price from a webbie based in India).

Sure, any VodaHost client can do an entire eCommerce build on their own for little more than the cost for hosting and maybe a template, but who's to say who is up to the challenge? Often it is nice to consider having someone else do it, and to be comforted knowing the ballpark pricing out there for a real eCom job, if only to properly determine the real value of any services being discussed.

BTW: Current average price of a 100% front-to-back solid osCommerce install, customizaton, pre-load, and some add-on's like loader, affiliate, mailer, etc. is around $1,100 from a US-based webbie (preferred, both to keep in touch while in progress, as well as no language difficulty or "interpretation problems"), so the price above may look like a bargain to some and to others (like me) as being too high for what is indicated will be delivered.

And, last but not least, you can't expect the Buyer to even know what questions to ask, let alone hope they ask all of them prior to signing on the dotted line: another reason many prefer US-based webbies to work with ... a real sense of recourse and timeliness of progress. And knowing what questions (documenting specifications) is nearly impossible for a Buyer who cannot read between the lines to even describe what he sees working in the samples! So it really is proper for a webbie to set forth a price (minimum or not) with some samples showing the scope of what can be had for the amount on the table ........

It's all a matter of perspective!

Professional eCommerce Websites
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X