Delayed load part of page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delayed load part of page

This issue may have been covered elsewhere but I do not know the proper terminology to describe it!

My photographic site has been up and running for a few weeks now. I had a "main" page for images which linked to various "themes" of images. This all worked fine.

Recently, I decided to include a new theme called "Latest Images" and I added a text link to this page on each of the other themed pages.

What I have noticed however, is the text for this link always appears a few moments after the rest of the page has loaded (and it does this on every page on which it has been added). So I have the main (original) page loading almost instantly and then, a moment later, the text to the new link appears. This does not seem to affect anything else but it looks very untidy.

I am not aware of having done anything differently when I added this latest link but clearly something is different. Has anyone any suggestions as to what I did (or didn't do)?

A typical page is below. Notice how the text linking to "Latest Images" always appears last. It also appears last, even when the page is refreshed.

www.chrisandersonphotography.co.uk/photo_art.html

Chris.

Re: Delayed load part of page

it loaded fine for me - remember this is still the internet and all computors will load differently. you dont have any reason for concern
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thanks for the feedback mrmagoo144. It must be the set-up at my end - the words added most recently are still delayed on both my PC and laptop; but clearly no-one else has noticed a problem which would tend to support your feedback. Regards.
      Chris.

Comment

It loads last here, on both IE7 and FF3. On my broadband your page loads so fast I wouldn't worry about it. I do know that with fields on a form the fields load in the order you created them--but I don't know if that the same for your situation.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
        X