Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the $7.95 Deal still Apply

Hi,

I have been watching Vodahost for sometime and I want to use Vodahost for my site when I finish it. I saw the $7.95 deal and thought that was great, but I now notice that you have a different webpage now when you go to www.vodahost.com with different pricings for your hosting service, and the page has been renamed "yourcompany.com." I can still find the great deal you had at www.vodahost.com/features.htm and it still allows me to order. Does the $7.95 deal still apply or do these new prices apply to your webhosting? I figure that maybe since your company is growing that you are raising your prices or something. Just trying to figure it out. I was just wondering, because what you were offering before was a great deal compared to what is being offered now, unless I am missing something. Thanks

Charles

Or is www.vodahost.com not your website? Kind of confusing.

Charles

Comment

No its back to old same template. We where just testing out new templates.
      Sorry for the confusion.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Are you guys going to be changing your prices? Or are those just templates that you bought that you are changing your own information too? I don't want to miss out on this great deal that you guys have, but my website is not close to ready so I don't want to get your webhosting until I am ready. I just want to make sure I have time.

Thanks.

Charles

Comment

Yes, the $7.95 stll applies. Thank you for your FANTASTIC review.
          Last edited by VodaHost; 06-06-2005, 09:48 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X