Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting on video question

Hello,

I am just starting to learn blueVoda and doing some learning with it before I upload it and join VodaHost. My question is this, If I put flash player etc will it play, will links work etc. without being uploaded? I think I did see where the links to your buttons would not work until then but how about other things that you put on?

Thank You

Re: Putting on video question

If its linked to your computer files.. yes it SHOULD work.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

First thanks for your reply. If I get this right (and when it comes to this I very seldom do) the link will get the info from where the video is on the computer and when I join and upload it will take it from the uploaded version.

again, thanks

Comment

Well, put the link that I copied from the video in the pop up box when you double click on the windows media player and get nothing. Do I have to load a player on here first or ??? the link as I call it was the computer location of the file I was using to test with and it was on windows media player.

I got the link by looking at the properties and copied the info from that which was this:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Sample Pictures\Digital Camera Photos\2007-06-27-1543-58\MVI_0999.avi

Thanks

Comment

i see you have an avi file. which tool are you using to put the video on your site. it works like this. you take a windows media or flash tool and put this on your page with the size and position. then you click on the tool and find the video that is on your computor, but they would have to be that file format either wmv or swf. if you dont have the video with that format, i believe you would upload the video to the sever and use a link to play it, but you have to be a customer first to accomplish this. let me know if you need your video converted to a wmv or swf file. contact me through my website.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thank You for your reply, I will give that a to when I get home from work.

Comment

Working...
            X