Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Named Site

Hi all,
    Please take a look at my site,still lots to do but is coming on.
    Jay
    www.orlandomouseworld.com

Re: New Named Site

Hey Jay!
    Very cool..I love the twinkling stars! good job and good luck!
    one critique:
    Monitize you website is bumping into the orlando photo
    Im using foxfire.
    very good jay!

Comment

Jay,
      Very good site......looks very professional and with easy access. Lots of nice touches! Just reminded me to add some wipes, etc to my own site!
      AJD

Comment

Hi Kate and AJD,
        Many thanks for your comments.I also enjoyed looking at your sites which are both excellent.Trouble with yours Kate is that i spent too much time going out to the cookie jar and also got into trouble for drinking all of the milk ha ha
        regards folks
        Jay
        Jay

Comment

Hey Jay!
          are you politely telling me that it takes too much time to load?....lol..If so Im still trying to work on that...this is one place Ive found that really has quite a bit to offer!
          Thanx Jay! (and be careful on the milk n cookies!)
          http://www.1-hit.com/all-in-one/tool.ranking.htm

Comment

Interesting site!
            But, I'd like to suggest something.
            I noticed that some of the images that you are using are bitmaps (.bmp).
            Here, for example: http://www.orlandomouseworld.com/typhoon%20lagoon.html

The problem is that this format makes veeery big files that take lot's of time to load. You can convert the BMPs to JPGs or GIFs. This will save the users lot's of download time.
            Free Short URL service.
            Free Invisible Hit Counter service.
            Free Blog Host service

Comment

Originally posted by WeirdWM
              Interesting site!
              But, I'd like to suggest something.
              I noticed that some of the images that you are using are bitmaps (.bmp).
              Here, for example: http://www.orlandomouseworld.com/typhoon%20lagoon.html

The problem is that this format makes veeery big files that take lot's of time to load. You can convert the BMPs to JPGs or GIFs. This will save the users lot's of download time.
              Good advice! I knew that - but tend to forget that when Im involved in the creative process - I loose that knowledge!...thanx!

Comment

Hi Kate,
                No your site does not load slowly, what i meant was after reading your first few lines the cookies bit gave me the munchies,anyway thanks a lot for the info,and also many thanks to wmw for advice on pic format.
                regards
                Jay
                Jay

Comment

Oh thats funny Jay! I had been so heads involved with the machanical workings of the site Id forgotten what the content was!...lol!
                  Guess its the female in me - I can only use one side of my brain at once...Creative/technical....lol
                  You do know that Voda offers a pix resizer. I like mine better/thats just personal preference...thanx for letting me know!...
                  Good day -

Comment

Working...
                  X