This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I am DEmanding

I expect to have approximately 28000 people on my site all day, and a total number of 500000 web pages that are to be created by other users each month, but the only sections that they create are the areas that i allow them to fill in. I also need a self billing system that stores an account with money on it for each person on the site so I can deduct cash from it as they sell their items, this also needs to calculate percentages of what they have earnt to what i deduct from their account. Along with this i will need a Q and A section for every page on that page, and a bidding format to allow people to bid on items.

I need help to make this available, a similar site to this is http://www.trademe.co.nz.
    I will also need other sections for other things joined to this, like a section for selling laptops to retailers, public, schools and organizations.

Please help! thanks alot!!!!!!!!
    My Site:
    www.dwat-worldwide.com
    Fathers Site: (With help from me)
    www.redbackreeds.com

Call Me

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Building a web based stat game...Not Rpg etc.

Just wondering if you could help me.

I would like to make a game that is web based simlar to this....http://www.themafiaboss.com/
      What i need help with is how to go about it.
      I am fairly up to scratch with the web page builder i downloaded from you, so i can create a page with links no problem...(i think)
      On the game above when you start plaing you are given a number of Turns to start the game with,(2.500)
      With those turns you can Hire hitmen and other oppertives,and with those oppertives you can Attack other people in the game or earn money.
      What i need help with is, How do you go about doing somthing like this?

Can you look at the game i am trying to make?

Even tho it's a stat game will u still not allow it?
      Just another question....If i were to set up a site with you
      (not game)and i had say 3,000 people that used my site on a daily bases,signing into my sight and browsing around for lets say 1 hour, would your servers not be able to handle it?
      If there isn't a problem to that last question, why can't i do the same thing but call it a game?
      Please look into this before any quick replys!
      Thank you
      Spinner

P.S. IT IS A STAT GAME!

Comment

Our servers can handle everything you could possibly throw at them.But, we
        do not offer shared game server hosting. You will need a private server for this and it
        will cost you $297 per month. If you want us to set it up for you please open a
        support ticket.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have seen many articles on the internet on how to turn your pc or another pc into a server. If you have an extra computer I would recommend looking into it.
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

Working...
          X