WordPress Software.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WordPress Software.

I'm interested in running the open-source WordPress <http://wordpress.org/> blogging software and I was wondering if my account supported the following:
    • PHP 4.3 or greater
    • MySQL 4.0 or greater
    • The mod_rewrite Apache module

Thanks! Friend107

Re: WordPress Software.

Yes.. if you check your cpanel ...fantastico you will it there ready for you to install.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you, what a great service here. I only wish I could build my website the same. I am having second thoughts on this. I am finding it very difficult. Maybe my 63 years does not help. I sometimes feel that there is a gap in some of the advise. I would like to see a simple checklist that would cover all. As some of us are really green. Thanks again.

Comment

Well theres no such thing as a SIMPLE checklist that would cover all of the possibilities. Perhaps if you spent some time in the tutorials you could make note of your check list and follow thru.

We were all really green once, and you have to just keep at it and keep reading, theres NO way we can cover every single step. If you search on the forum here.. David has put together a beginners step by step tutorials and then there are the voda tutorials as well.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X