text problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• text problem

The pages that I'm bulding have a pale background but when I preview them, there are white boxes around my text (basically, you can see the text box) Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!

Re: text problem

I THINK YOU HAVE PUT IN WHITE AS YOUR BACKGROND COLOUR
    ON THE TEXT TOOL BAR NEXT TO TEXT COLOUR IS A COLOURED SQUARE
    WITH ARROW CLICK ARROW CLICK TOP LEFT BOX OF THE COLOUR CHART THIS IS THE AUTO COLOUR .
    HOPE THIS HELPS

WWW.ALIENSANONYMOUS.ORG

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean? I don't want my background to be white. The background of the pages is a pale pink.... the area around my text is showing up white....it needs to be the same color as the rest of the page.

We have already tried manually changing the html for the text boxes but it won't save that way.... it goes back to the original color.

Comment

Reread Alien Dude's post and this time follow his directions and your problem will be fixed (the key is Auto Color). It is pointless to post on a forum for help if you're not going to follow the suggestions you receive.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

What Alliens and Racefan are suggesting, is that you have (accidentally) added background colour to your text. This is different from the page background. To eliminate this tect background colour, highligh the problematic text, then go to the text Toolbar, and just beside the text colour icon, you will see a white rectangle. That's the TEXT background colour. Click on the arrow, and select "reset background". This will eliminate the tect background colour.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X