Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost and confused error 404

Hi fellow BV's,
    New boy on the block help needed, I have a file excel file 08to09.htm uploaded (I hope to the right directory) with the above error message. This file has 64 sheets which I am trying link together. Can someone help please, I have looked over the tutorials, read through forum but can not find answers. Web address bisjl.com

Regards
    Phillip

Re: lost and confused error 404

I think it would be easier to populate a database with it and then show results from the database....

Otherwise you would need to put each sheet into its own page and link them together that way.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen,
      How can I do that, not real bright with computers, can I copy the file to the database, this file has a lot of formulars.

Phillip

Comment

Hi all,
        I have found some good news on error 404 with excel spreadsheets. The problem I had was trying to link to a sheet in the file. I deceided to save the file as a mth instead of htm, this will put the entire file on the web just like an excel work sheet. I hope this will help others.

Regards,
        Phillip

Comment

Working...
        X