.uk.com domain not recognised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .uk.com domain not recognised

hi im in the uk and want to register a domain name ending in .uk.com but it isn't being recognised on us domain registering websites, any idea why?
    if i register it in the uk and publish my website will it be recognised by the search engines?
    thanx for any help!

Re: .uk.com domain not recognised

Originally posted by sallyj18
    hi im in the uk and want to register a domain name ending in .uk.com but it isn't being recognised on us domain registering websites, any idea why?
    if i register it in the uk and publish my website will it be recognised by the search engines?
    thanx for any help!
    Country TLDs are only registrable in their rispective countries. Hosting can be done anywhere. Register your domain in UK, buy a Vodahost account, then point your server names at the servers Voda will assign you. Search engines will crawl your website independently of the hosting location.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X