Can Anybody Help Me Validating my felds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anybody Help Me Validating my felds

Is there anybody here that can sympel tell me how to make required felds??

Re: Can Anybody Help Me Validating my felds

Help Me with this

Comment

Not many people can do that so far in this forum:(
      Bird just did it with the help of Navaldesign after many days of struggle. Navaldesign is out of town actually and will be back tomorrow. I believe that the forum moderators can help but they must consider it's beyond BlueVoda terms of service. It involves script writing, custom-made service and very time-consuming.
      I am very close to figure it out though. Just need some information but unfortunately there is nobody to help( .
      I was able to get the error pages to appear when trying all combinations but still no luck to complete.
      Will tell you if I can ever make it.
      Good luck
      Quy

Comment

Thanks and when you do fuiger it out can you explan it to me

Comment

Do you know what folder to put it at ,because i can alter the code to work with mine but i don't where to upload it.??

reply back

Comment

i noticed that you have a .html on the end of the address how did you do that ???

Comment

Originally posted by jabird60
              i noticed that you have a .html on the end of the address how did you do that ???
              Which address ?
              I guess that you can make forms work already right? Me too. Now I am trying to make required fields for people to input. If there is nothing in the required fields, an error page will appear.
              Actually I am testing a form with only 1 box (required field) and try the codes to see.
              Will post if find out anything.
              Cheers
              Quy

Comment

http://www.nguyenthaihocfoundation.com/error_email.html

Comment

on certen pages i have seen the .html but i do not see it on any of my pages is that a problem??

Comment

Oh that is the error page regarding email. I did It like any other pages.
                    As a matter of facts, I did 3 error pages for the 3 required fields.
                    Hence in total I made :
                    -1 main page with the form (.html)
                    -1 confirmation page (.html)
                    -1 php page with same name as the main page but with .php extension
                    -And the 3 error pages for the 3 required fields. (.html)
                    All published.

I know my problem is the code that I put inside body tag of the php page. It's not good and need somebody to look at it.

Comment

my sites do not have the .html extention can you tell me how you did the error pages??

Comment

my sites do not have the .html extention can you tell me how you did the error pages??
                        I need to know:
                        -Are you using BlueVoda builder?
                        -Do you have an account with Vodahost yet?
                        Because if u use BV, the extension .html is automatically converted from .bvp once published

Can u link your sites?

Comment

yes i am and i can link my sites the address is http://thiselitelife.com

Comment

I see that there is no www either :)
                            I think that this is a matter of setting only which abbreviates the address. It could be inconvenient because sometimes you need to know what kind of extension is the site you are viewing.
                            May be someone else can explain better.

Comment

yes i am and i can link my sites the address is http://thiselitelife.com
                              Well, i think you have done something like this:

you have created subfolders named as your pages should be. You then saved ALL your pages as index.html, each in it's own folder.
                              What you see in Blue FTP are not the pages, they are the folders. The links work ok and the site works ok. because having saved the pages as index.html in each folder, your links get the browser to the folder, and it automaticaly defaults to the index.html page. Just to see what i mean, click on http://www.thiselitelife.com/elitelifeshows/

and then on http://www.thiselitelife.com/elitelifeshows/index.html

You get the same result becuse your page is published as index.html .

There is no problem with your site, although it is rather unusual to have a folder for each page. This way you must also first create the folder using Blue FTP, and then publish the page.
                              Navaldesign
                              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                              X