No announcement yet.

I think i have a problem ,My sites do not have the .html extenion is that bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i have a problem ,My sites do not have the .html extenion is that bad

I think i have a problem ,My sites do not have the .html extenion is that bad

Re: I think i have a problem ,My sites do not have the .html extenion is that bad

can some tell me what i am doing worng

thanks

Comment

Re: I think i have a problem ,My sites do not have the .html extenion is that bad

what is your site?

If you files are in their own folder, say.. www.yoursite.com/page1, it will load assuming its full extension is www.yoursite.com/page1/index.html

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

when you creat a file (which) is a web page you have to give it an ext. html example= index.html

Comment

my site is thiselitelife.com
          go and look at my links and you will see what i am talking about

Comment

my site is thiselitelife.com
            go and look at my links and you will see what i am talking about
            all your page have html extension and not they don't have it, but they didn't show in your link because you put every page in deferent sub folder. that's is ok as long as you put index page in every sub folder,your website will be linking each other properly, but ofcourse this way will make you more difficult to work and more difficult to remember which page has to be in which folder because all your page now are named index. visit here to learn more about page name: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sav...-my-pages.html
            Nyoman

Comment

Working...
            X