Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backgrounds

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to make backgrounds one solid picture instead of being tiled? Also can you have 2 different backgrounds, one at the top of the page and one at the bottom of the page?

Ta.
    Leanne

Re: Backgrounds

Yes.. you have to make it tiled or a gradient.. tiled meaning you cut the pattern so that it matches on all 4 sides seamlessly. You would need photoshop or paint shop or other image editor to accomplish this.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for your help. The photo I have used is one photo I think the web program is automatically showing as tiled. If not to much trouble how would I change in photoshop so I will not be a tiled pic?

Comment

Background

Hi All,
        I am just setting up my background and have inserted a picture but for some reason the picture comes up tiled on the website. How can I have it as one solid picture instead of several of the same picture?

Comment

Please do not open MORE threads for the same question!!!

You have to make an image with 4 layers big enough to place four of your images together and then you CUT out the middle after you have merged them... then they will blend together when you SEAM it as a background. Im not going to write a tutorial on it... Check photoshop for that.

Either that or you have to MAP it as an Image with a SLICER and then HTML code it on the page...again.. theres tutorials on that.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X