Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABVFP not attacing video files

Hello,

I have a form inside a password protected folder and during tests the form apperas to upload the file (based on time taken to process the form) but when the mail comes through to both user and administartor there is no video file attached.

I've ran a .php script to modify my server upload size to 50mb (based on a script by navaldesign).

The form itself has a limit set to over 32Mb. The file I;m uploading is just over 5mb.

In addition to this, the form has about 10 upload boxes and when I have successfully uploaded only one file apperas to come through. The boxes are all names upload... would this be the issue?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Re: ABVFP not attacing video files

I believe that Navaldesign has answered this type of question before.
    Check and read the abvfp thread and I think that you will find that each upload box should have a different name.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Onlythe administrator email has the file attached, not the autoresponder one.

Each upload field MUST have its own name.

You can't upload 10 files of 50 MB each, 50 Mb is the total max you can upload for ALL fields simoultaneously.

Even so, a 30 mb attachment can't go through email servers easily. That's why ABVFP 3 will allow you to choose if the file should be sent as attachment or simply stored on the site and only the link to download the file included in the mail.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Renaming works like a charm.

The only thing is, videos are not showing up. The images totaled 161kb and they all came through but the 5.12mb video keeps failing. The page acts like its uploading and once complete it goes to the thank you page I have setup but the file is never visible in any inbox (admin and user).

I've checked the php.ini after running the modify script and manually set it to 50mb max size (even though I ran the script to modify the limit, it was still 2mb)

I'm not sure if its sensible to post the php.ini content... naval?

But, any ideas?

Cheers

Comment

Please use my contact form to send me your login details, i will have a look to see what can be done. Please also send the link to the form.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: ABVFP not attacing video & document files

The same issues occurs when adding document files such as .doc or open office (.odt I think) - Upload time suggests its being uploaded but it does not appear in either inbox.

Thanks,

P.S. I chaned the subject name to reflect this too.

Comment

Working...
            X