X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying To Add Blog To My BV Site

Hey Guys,

Im thinking of starting my own website using Bluevoda website builder which I thought was a great web-builder program. I was curious to wether some things can be done using the builder, and that could decide wether i start hosting/publishing or not. Im not totally new to this kinda stuff but im not a pro either, so your help would be very appreciated! here are the questions :

1. Can I, using Bluevoda, allow users visiting a certain page to put down comments just like in Youtube for example below the videos?

2.Can I install a forum on my webpage?

Thanks guys!

Re: Need Some Help!

Yes you can do that.. thats like a BLOG however.. you may NOT host videos like YOU TUBE.

Yes you can install a forum on your HOSTING. Rather or not you want it to be a SITE is up to you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

How will I be able to do that? (let users comment on my articles like under youtube videos). I am not planning it to be videos, they will be commenting on sports articles and sharing their views.
      Is it straight forward, or do I have to have an understanding of http, etc. ?

Thanks!

Karim

Comment

You just install the blogging software. Its already set up for u.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Can you please tell me how where I can find the installation or setup for the blogging software. Im on BV right now but cant find it.

Regards

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
          You just install the blogging software. Its already set up for u.

Karen

Comment

Log into your VodaHost Control Panel ..... look toward the bottom of the page > find the Fantastico icon > click it > to the left -- see the Blog Category Link?? > click on your selection of blogs >> follow the Tutorial at page top to install your choice of blogs.

You will then need to link to your blog from your Blue Voda created website --- it is not part of your Blue Voda website, as you might have mis-understood earlier from the "details" offered earlier: it is a separate utility/site from your Blue Voda website, and not included as an element to install on a Blue Voda page.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X