Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link

hi my domain name is
    fmspanishpromotions.info and my account id is ixqtyhft.

i am having a real problem finding the key codes which are supplied to me by proptrack which holds all my estate agent pictures. i have downloaded all the files to the root directory of my website which is what it told me to do, then they have asked to copy the key numbers to the config file, this is what i dont understand. are you able to help at all. here is the keys numbers they gave me. i need the code to put in the url to make them work.
    many thanks debby

Keys Required - The following keys are required for your version of the PHP and ASP.NET source codeWebKit Proptrack Key:l8Y9XbMplB8PdMLTy9te6fV9zp86qTwCMP_9NUnvWHqmAG g84yNaD4nbqv4mpH2En3wP5qVqyDr_6nTNWiT4hWebKit WebService Key:uRkfEH0Re/NIBZrBOVNXsAORJxg2HxkJ0dNcd99aEbw0Uoh3TWprrED2EuAL 6DuAKh3YC2fv7NjCjQ2ui/0NV5GlJBagCKBEn6jh/3KFc5E0LzFQHzw+h/3C/kR1edP2Enquiry Proptrack Key:jQJLlhNBYzLhxlYqgPQ5aG_f45PzQUVljut9Etkg6NCjLE pfjPiM72K354AW2uVnD7jLmTVFL36wD7k3trlJS129SMPXqEnq uiry WebService Key:+gCTmqgiHRs7/7eGCWFL1biNIG7Z8j/kA/ZTYSFo/nAH4/rxR8gtdspvlkzbg8hSGlr0QKAVbNX6oxNSqQe2yRcqtktEAm5o Ez3Pevs+zLxZCV8jkkET+r9vk0fqlQCI1GpvwTniCyWpah/w1Y9OVA==Custom Web KitsCustom web kits can be created using a range of web services that are provided by proptrack which gives you the ability to access and search yours and sharing agents properties. Proptrack's web services can be accessed form http://services.proptrack.com using the keys provided above

Debby

Re: link

Use the link they supplied you in the above post (at the bottom) to access a User Area (Admin or Control Panel) to individually apply the Keys given to you according to the instructions you will most likely find at that site ..... there is nothing here at VodaHost that is encrypted like this, nor is anything like such a method used to "add to a URL" or otherwise code one.

IMO
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

hi imstill having no luck in obtaining the url link code i have now put the codes needed in to notepad as sugested and then uploaded the files to the root directory but still dont know what to do can anyone sugest something easier, as pulling hair out to try and get this to work.
      Debby

Comment

As Vasili has already pointed out, I dont think anyone here would have the knowledge to help you out.
        It would be quicker to go back to proptrack.
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
        X