X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me what you think

hi my domain name is fmspanishpromotions.info
    and my id is xxx????.

Could you tell me what you think of my site its the first time i have tried this, i know the links to propertys and rentals is not working im awaiting the url code to put this right but my home link is not working, i have done it the same way as the others that are working, but this one is not working. many thanks debby
    Debby

Re: tell me what you think

Originally posted by debs View Post
    hi my domain name is fmspanishpromotions.info
    and my id is ixqtyhft.

Could you tell me what you think of my site its the first time i have tried this, i know the links to propertys and rentals is not working im awaiting the url code to put this right but my home link is not working, i have done it the same way as the others that are working, but this one is not working. many thanks debby
    Hi Debby,

You don't ever need to tell us your user id by the way...

Your site is fantastic! Nice work. One thing though, you may have built it slightly wrong in the builder.

You need to open up your pages, hit 'ctrl' and 'A' and move the whole thing over as far to the left of the builder as possible. Then republish

(make sure in your page properties it is ticked for 'centre in browser')

That way you won't get that sidewards scroll that I am seeing.

Good job though.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

hi ramsey many thanks for the vote of confidence, i did what you said not sure if it made any differnce as it only moved a minute bit, do you have any advice on how to get my home hyperlink working. thank you. debby
      Debby

Comment

Ok, get used to putting www. infront of all your links, and when you mention your site, as above in the first post.

Now, the width problem... Find out how wide you have built your site. Then go into page properties and change the width to that exact size, then republish again.

With regards to your linking, make sure you have the full address in the field, i.e http://www.thenthedomain.com
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hello, I'm on safari, apart from the side scrolling problem mentioned above, the aqua type button is overlaped.

Comment

Hi, off to a good start. But as above, the site is off center with the page being set at 841px (Should be 800 in your case, size of header logo) & you main header image is also starting 31px from the left of your BV builder.
            On you images that you have in the mouse over & the one below this. They would be better being resized again from the original to the final mouse over size to save distortion. You will also not have to bring the kbs down on the image so much to avoid pixelation.

Good luck.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X