Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a News Letter to a Website

Hi to all

I was wondering if anyone had a trick to add a news letter in pdf form to a website. I've created my webpage in ppt and converted. The problem is when add it to the site button (news letter) as news: it does not work.

Hope someone is able to help ...

Thanks
    Regards,

Nicole Delamore

Re: Add a News Letter to a Website

Hi, I assume you want to link the pdf to the image on your newsletter page?
    As this seems to be a htm doc from your hard drive.
    Have you converted the doc to pdf?
    Post back with a bit more info & we should be able to help.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris

Thank you for taking time to respond to my problem.

Yes I changed the newsletter to PDF, but this does continue to change into a htm doc and even if I choose to upload as a file it doesn't work. I even tried to add it to the site as html because I do have a couple of things on the newsletter that are linked to other websites... you guessed it does not work!

The only think I can do right now is to add it as an image (I've attached the image), but this is not readable, so I added it as a small icon. Via the icon i hope to have the newsletter open up once clicked on.

I hope I'm clear describing the problem, please feel free to contact me if something isn't clear.
      Attached Files
      Regards,

Nicole Delamore

Comment

Not quite sure what’s happening. But as an example I took a PDF of your site & uploaded it & it seem to show up fine. http://www.collectors-info.com/testing/tracktest.pdf
        On the articles/newsletter area I personally would get an icon or newspaper image & use this, as your thumb nail looks a bit squashed.
        But back to the publishing part! Why not publish as a ppt page. I am not sure on how to do this. But either lady eye or CL on the forum has written a posting on how it’s done.

Cheers
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello everyone! I have a small question has to pose ^^ to you I would like to know how creates and TO CODE (especially) a newsletter because I am spirit to create a Web site. I created a button with a simple Editbox, I do not know how to code it: S Thank you for your answer ^^

Comment

nobody can help me? is a simple question please i'm blocking ...

Comment

Please watch BlueVoda Forms Tutorial Part 1 to learn how to create a form. Create a form to collect your visitors email addresses. If the form is a simple one, it will simply email you these email addresses as well as other info captured through the form. A more complete script would also store these names and email addresses in a database. Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/newsletter.php for such a form and script.

However, it is not easy to create the necessary code for storing the info in the database. I suggest that you use Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor for this purpose as it will do everything for you automatically. Just create the form and set it up with ABVFP.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thus approximately, I must applied the tutorial but what for the fields email?
                If is that i will have other question, concerning the place or I could recovered information to send by the Net surfers while being registered there .

Thanks

Comment

Yes, you must follow the tutorial to create a form. If you use ABVFP download it and there is a tutorial in Word included in the zip, with usage instructions.
                  The email field ? not sure i understand what you mean. Neither i understand "concerning the place" . Please clarify what you mean.
                  Navaldesign
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

When i speaked about the place, is the place where emails adress are to record and where I could recovered . You see what i mean ?
                    And concerning does the ABVFP, it act of what? of a file newsletter to be published? if is well that you could indicate the bond to me where I could download it? thanks for your waiting ...

Comment

Good evening, I followed to the well-read woman your video to create my newsletter but it does not seem not functioned! I however did all that it indicated there above but when I sendings the email, it is not received by my limps of email “contact@peexstudio.fr”. Moreover the page “NewsLetterOn” is “thank you” (on the video tutorial) does not appear! .
                      I thus put my file in a .zip so that you can throw a glance there.

PS: Is a French site, do not hesitate to ask me the least question I am here very often!

The link => http://peexstudio.fr/peexstudio.rar

Thanks
                      Pinto Kévin
                      -------------------------------------------------

Just a one more information : I had test the Index page in since BlueVoda and not in line.

Comment

You are trying to use BV in a NON VodaHost site???.

Speaking for my self, i will NOT provide you with any help doing something illegal.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

not you is mistaken do not say things like that! I use BV since his creation, and for its launching the remote loading of the software was free, and my software goes back to very a long time.

I use simply the software to make my site and I it transfers on my ftp (my field, i.e. 1&1.

I do not see where is the evil to do that?

Comment

nserver: ns11.1and1.fr
                            nserver: ns12.1and1.fr

These are your nameservers. In other words, your site is NOT hosted in VH.

Now, BlueVoda will NOT publish to any NON VodaHost Server. And, in the Download page, it is clearly stated that you need a VH account to publish your site.

I beleive this answers your comment.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Oh I am sorry I did not know that used BlueVoda used VodaHost inevitably I implied find that no one. Breff afflicted for the disturbance, as for me, I give up my project of site… Bye

Comment

Working...
                              X