Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

banner and animation is their a trick to it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banner and animation is their a trick to it?

Hi, I hope someone out there can tell me what the trick is to making the animation go into motion when the page loads.

I have a banner for blue voda web hosting and the banner is not showing up on the site can you see it. What is the trick to making the banner appear where I placed it? www.wsbc.biz.com can you help me?

Re: banner and animation is their a trick to it?

1. the link is wrong - it is www.wsbc.biz and i'm not sure what you are trying to do. making banners and making them change or animate is not that difficult. when looking at your site, not sure what you want to move. if you want to contact me through my website go to my contact us page and i would be glad to help you.
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

mrmagoo144 I tried to use your contact page but I got an error. I do want your help. the animation is attention grabbers. The reason for so much animation is because my site is a site that has content that you can put into a website to entertain and generate income. This site also has share your business experiences section, give advice. There will be a computer store coming soon. So you see I think the site makes sense. This is the forum where i learn how build the site, I want my site to be a place to network on maintaining a profitable site.

Comment

sorry about that i realize i forgot and published a wrong page to my website. in any event i will republish the correct page by tomorrow morning and you can call me.
        again sorry about that,
        mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X